In light of the current climate we all face with COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we wanted to write to you directly to keep you informed of the steps we are taking to ensure we are prepared for all scenarios. Our number one priority is the safety of our patients, doctors and reception staff.
PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE CLINIC - ALL APPOINTMENTS
Instead, please call our clinic on 8390 3492 or wave at our friendly reception from outside when you have arrived for your appointment and we’ll meet you outside to undertake screening to ensure you can enter the clinic or provide information on what to do next.
Book your telehealth consult via the HotDoc app We are offering telehealth or telephone consults which are fully bulk billed. The hotdoc app will ask questions that automatically determine if you can access this service. If you do not have access to the application please call our reception staff.
Hygiene is key to contain the spread • If you’ve returned from international travel – self isolate for 14 days
• Cover your cough, into your elbow
• Wash your hands thoroughly with soap for 20 seconds
• Avoid larger gatherings
• If you are not feeling well, stay home away from public spaces
• Try to book a Telehealth or Telephone Consult with your doctor or call ahead to
ask for advice on how to book your appointment
• Be sure to list your full travel history
• Keep a social distance of at least 1.5m between yourself and others
We thank you for your co-operation.
Norton Summit Medical Centre